Tooth Extractions – Fresno, CA
Tooth Removal to Boost Your Oral Health
Our team at W Dental understands that there’s no substitute quite like your natural pearly whites, which is why we try to preserve damaged teeth at all costs. However, in some situations, it may be more beneficial for your natural smile to extract a tooth that’s decayed or broken beyond repair to keep it from affecting your surrounding, healthy teeth. Fortunately, our team can work with you to quickly restore your smile with dental implants or traditional prosthetics, so you won’t need to go longer than necessary with a gap in your grin.
Why Choose W Dental for Tooth Extractions?
- 3 Types of Dental Sedation Available
- Experienced & Welcoming Dental Team
- Advanced Diagnostic Dental Technology
When are Tooth Extractions Necessary?
There are several situations in which we may recommend a tooth extraction, including:
- A tooth is cracked or broken beyond repair.
- Overcrowding impacts your ability to receive effective orthodontic treatment.
- A tooth has sustained too much decay to receive a dental filling or crown.
- Gum disease has eroded the supportive hard and soft tissues surrounding a tooth, making it become loose.
If you have any questions about our treatment recommendations, our team is always happy to help by answering them!